By purchasing from Living Gifts by Fiona, accessing, browsing and/or using the Living Gifts by Fiona’s Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Living Gifts by Fiona attempts to ensure that the contents of the Living Gifts by Fiona’s Website are accurate and current at the time they are published. All prices quoted are inclusive of GST and are in Australian dollars. Prices of goods and services, delivery fees, and other charges displayed on the lucysflorist.com Website are current at the time of display and are subject to variation without notice.
2. It is a condition of the person/s accessing, browsing and/or using the Living Gifts by Fiona’s Website, that you accept that we will not be liable under any circumstances for any action you take relying on the information on this Website or using any service which is accessible using this Website. You expressly agree that your use of the lucysflorist.com Website is at your own risk.
3. We assume no liability for the contents of any other Websites that you may access from the lucysflorist.com Website.
4. For Living Gifts by Fiona to process your order, we need information such as your full name, email address, contact number, your billing address, delivery address and payment details. We may subsequently require further details to enable the processing of any orders that you make. You agree to provide Lucy’s Florist with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the Website or an employee of Living Gifts by Fiona.
5. Please note, if you do not receive an email confirmation, your order has not been processed. Please contact us.
6. Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been received and Living Gifts by Fiona is satisfied with the integrity of the order.
7. To avoid delays with processing your order, please ensure your credit card number is accurately entered into our secure online ordering system. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible if there are any issues, however please be advised that your order cannot be dispatched until payment has been confirmed.
8. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the delivery details you have given are incorrect Living Gifts by Fiona will not refund. Should you wish to send the flowers again it will be at full expense to the customer.
9. Changes to Orders – If you wish to make any changes to your order, please do so either by phone, message or email. Please note that any changes to your order (delivery address, card message, or additional items) must be made by 6pm the day before the scheduled delivery date. This ensures that we have enough time to amend your order before delivery.
10a. Cancellation of Orders – Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded less a $15 administrative fee, ONLY IF notice is received by Living Gifts by Fiona by 1pm the day before the scheduled delivery date. Cancellations received after 1pm the day before the scheduled delivery date will be charged at 50% of the total order value. We are unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and are with our courier for delivery.
10b. Cancellation of Weddings or Events – All weddings and events require a small deposit at the time of booking to reserve the date. Should you need to cancel your order, this deposit will not be refunded.
11. Refunds – We value our customers and attempt to meet their unique requirements and deliver the best products available. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us to discuss your concerns within 24 hours of receipt by phone. A number of resolutions may be available to you depending on the particular situation. We may redeliver the same arrangement, or offer a store credit for all or part the order value but we must be notified within 24 hours of receipt.
12. Normal delivery hours for Living Gifts by Fiona are between 9am and 5pm Mon-Fri, Sat 9am-12 Noon for business addresses, and between 9am and 6pm Mon-Fri for residential addresses.
13. Living Gifts by Fiona cannot guarantee a specific delivery time. We will make every attempt to fulfill your request but cannot guarantee it.
14. Due to seasonal product availability, we cannot guarantee orders placed will be as pictured on our Website. Any substitutions will be of equal or higher value, and will keep with the theme of the flowers originally chosen.
15. As Living Gifts by Fiona is closed on public holidays, we will deliver your order on the next business day. Other closures will be shown on the website and on the Facebook Page.
16. The product images shown are for illustrative and sample purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product received.
17. Hamper items are subject to availability on the day of delivery and may be substituted.
18. Containers are subject to availability on the day and may be substituted.
19. These Terms & Conditions and your use of the livinggiftsbyfiona.com.au Website are governed by the laws of Western Australia.
20. We exclude all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any content or goods and services, available on or through using the livinggiftsbyfiona.com.au Website. To the extent that we are prohibited at law from excluding our liability, we limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material, goods or the relevant service as the case may be.
21. Any information provided on livinggiftsbyfiona.com.au is not professional advice and is for the purpose of general knowledge only.
22. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Such variations will become effective immediately upon publishing the new terms and conditions on the livinggiftsbyfiona.com.au Website. By continuing to access or use the livinggiftsbyfiona.com.au Website you will be deemed to accept all such variations.